Volunteer Opportunities - Have you got what it takes?
Why volunteer for us?
As part of a supported team, you will have the:
- opportunity to make a huge to difference to thousands of adult volunteers and young people
- opportunity to develop key skills: planning, budgeting, organisation, team work, communication' management and leadership skills etc
- opportunity to make need friends and expand social life
- dedicated support you need, as well as a full induction
- opportunity to develop skills through the accredited training programme and gain external qualifications
- opportunity to stretch you and offer you personal challenges
- opportunity to give something back to the young people today and the local community
- opportunity to put to good use skills developed in working lives
- chance to be formally rewarded for going the extra mile
- chance to be informally rewarded for contributing locally to developing Scouting
- opportunity to have a huge amount fun!
The opportunities we have are below and role descriptions are available from the County Administrator.
Deputy County Commissioner (Programme)
Most of the roles don’t need any previous experience, you just need to have the want, drive and enthusiasm to make things happen! Some are short-term roles, and others long-term – and if you feel you could contribute something, but not necessarily the whole role, then let’s have a chat!
Even if you haven’t had a role on a District or County team before, but you think you might have what it takes to do one of these roles – then contact Caroline Crowe on email@example.com or 08444 142 769.
I look forward to hearing from you!
This page was last updated on 8 September 2015 by Paul Amass